A very pleasant flight in good weather over SoCal this afternoon, from the tiny Santa Paula airport with its uncomfortably short runway to Big Bear City. It was really warm outside—too warm for my tastes—although Big Bear was a great deal cooler. I made this flight alone, but I might take some passengers back into Los Angeles; we'll see.
I left altitude up to the autopilot for practically the whole trip, and left the AP in heading mode most of the way. I turned the AP off as I neared the lake and then did the rest by hand. Landed very smoothly.
- ► 2010 (15)
- Santa Paula - Big Bear / Beechcraft Baron 58 (N273...
- Phoenix - Los Angeles / Boeing 737-800 (SWA1247) /...
- Phoenix - Los Angeles / Boeing 737-800 (SWA1574) /...
- More computer problems
- Computer problems
- Sanderson - Harvey / Beechcraft Bonanza A36 (N7418...
- Phoenix - Gila Bend - Sedona / Cessna 182RG II (N7...
- Seattle - Sanderson / Cessna 182RG II (N7109V) / V...
- ▼ January (8)