Things seem to be working again, so I've started flying again.
This was a simple flight from Phoenix to Los Angeles, a route I could fly in my sleep. The real SWA1574 was substantially delayed, but I took off pretty much on time. The headwinds were terrible: 114 knots at my filed altitude of FL320. It took a long time to get to LAX. Everything went smoothly, though, and I landed by hand after making most of the approach (to 24R) by ILS.
I note that the RW flight now shows a duration of 2 hours. Airlines must be slowing their aircraft down even further to save fuel. Or perhaps there's just a lot of traffic.
- ► 2010 (15)
- Santa Paula - Big Bear / Beechcraft Baron 58 (N273...
- Phoenix - Los Angeles / Boeing 737-800 (SWA1247) /...
- Phoenix - Los Angeles / Boeing 737-800 (SWA1574) /...
- More computer problems
- Computer problems
- Sanderson - Harvey / Beechcraft Bonanza A36 (N7418...
- Phoenix - Gila Bend - Sedona / Cessna 182RG II (N7...
- Seattle - Sanderson / Cessna 182RG II (N7109V) / VFR
- ▼ January (8)