On this pleasant and routine flight, I left Phoenix in darkness, and taxied to the gate in Los Angeles exactly at sunrise. I ran behind the real-world flight a little bit, since I got a late start.
The weather was very nice, air very smooth, and for once there was hardly any headwind—just ten knots, instead of the 110 knots that I seem to see a lot in the flight levels. According to the weather reports, high speeds aloft swirled around me, but on my route it was pretty calm.
I'm still having a problem with flickering runways. Given that essentially everything has been replaced, it's a bit mysterious.
- ► 2010 (15)
- Santa Paula - Big Bear / Beechcraft Baron 58 (N273...
- Phoenix - Los Angeles / Boeing 737-800 (SWA1247) /...
- Phoenix - Los Angeles / Boeing 737-800 (SWA1574) /...
- More computer problems
- Computer problems
- Sanderson - Harvey / Beechcraft Bonanza A36 (N7418...
- Phoenix - Gila Bend - Sedona / Cessna 182RG II (N7...
- Seattle - Sanderson / Cessna 182RG II (N7109V) / V...
- ▼ January (8)