Weather was just barely VMC for this flight in a new Bonanza from Sanderson to Harvey. It only took about half an hour. After accidentally starting out in the wrong direction (west instead of east), I turned around and followed V27 (SEA230) up to Puget Sound, where I turned north, and then skirted around the Class B to the east to get to Harvey. Much of this was flown really low to avoid the low clouds: I was at 2000 at some points over Puget Sound.
The runway at Harvey (the paved one) was extremely tiny, only 2700 feet. I flew a really short short final and, amazingly, made a very smooth landing. There's a turf runway, too, but I like pavement.
- ► 2010 (15)
- Santa Paula - Big Bear / Beechcraft Baron 58 (N273...
- Phoenix - Los Angeles / Boeing 737-800 (SWA1247) /...
- Phoenix - Los Angeles / Boeing 737-800 (SWA1574) /...
- More computer problems
- Computer problems
- Sanderson - Harvey / Beechcraft Bonanza A36 (N7418...
- Phoenix - Gila Bend - Sedona / Cessna 182RG II (N7...
- Seattle - Sanderson / Cessna 182RG II (N7109V) / V...
- ▼ January (8)